Aug 24th-30th








This week was pretty good as far as training goes. I didn't get in as many miles on foot as I would've liked, however i did get plenty of time on the bike and my first brick workout...and it hurt...alot..




Nutrition and workouts suffered a little with the first week back to nursing school. If I can manage to balance family, school, work, and training I'm going to be pretty proud of myself :)





The plan for this week is to keep nutrition tight and increase my weekly run milege. SOooo for this to happen I should probably get off the computer and start getting workout clothes together,madi's clothes layed out, food prepped, and reading done for resp. UUUGggg




Mads didn't cry for four days straight when we dropped her off for daycare, so she got to go to ChuckECheese :) We managed to get out of there without eating ANY pizza!







(FOCUSED)






Comments